tinylife

« Home | a post about nothing, really » | blinded by tears » | goodnight » | happy father's day » | as i lie here.. » | trivial trivia » | sleep » | stranger on a train » | boohoohoo » | it feels lonely tonight. terribly lonely. will you... » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

is it friday yet?

The week didnt start off well unless you count the weekend as the first day, which anyhow, wasnt fantastic either. i got up on monday feeling crappy from a bad dream and just had two days of shit work and big boss sitting beside me bombarding me with questions. why isnt it friday yet, it feels like i've been through a long fucked up week and its only been two fucking days. weekends are no use to me either, but definitely better than the last two days. i haven't been blogging and i cannot remember where i left off. it feels like ages. but nothing has changed anyhow. still doing the same things, waking up at the same hour, whining about the same issues, nothing new. other than the fact that i've been suffering from severe bouts of apathy and outside of work, i just lie in bed. i think this lifeless being of mine must be affecting my work as well. i dont seem to understand what my boss or my traders are saying lately and i think they must feel the same way about me too. i am going downhill and i am trying my best to ease the pain when i hit bottom by using whatever form of brakes i can find. and its wearing me out.

i dont have anything else to say. this is the part i hate most when i'm posting. its when i dont have anything else and i dont know how to end the post. well, i guess this is it then.

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." Albert Camus

Posted by tinylife | 7/18/2006 10:05:00 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I love that quote!!! So true.
Good to hear from you Tiny. Even if it appears to be the same old thing. I about jumped for joy when your name showed you updated on your blog! It has been ages... even if you post the same stuff, I'll still read it.

Posted by Anonymous Babs | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:31:00 PM   

i love the comment that you ended with. sorry that things are so tough. hope you're getting a good dream-free sleep.

Posted by Anonymous Lisa | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:03:00 AM   

Hi Tiny glad you posted, and don't worry about what you post, as long as I have seen you have updated, thats all I care about ;-D . It's broiling hot on this side of the world, and I foget that you and Apos have it freezing cold. Cloudy cold, rainy winter days always depress me so if you are feeling a little down, maybe the winter weather gets to you, too. Does it snow in Singapore or is it semi-tropical like where I cam from? I didn't see snow until 1977 ( I was 22) and I can show you pictures of real big snows, and also where the snow stayed for a while, it was that cold. Now in winter if we get a couple of snowstorms and a few dustings that is all. And the snow from those storms pretty well melts the next day. Today here when I passed the bank it was 97, yesterday it was 100. We don't usually gert this hot. Maybe a heatwave or two in the low-medium 90's. All you can do is sit in your a/c and run the light bill up....((((((Tiny))))))....love Linda

Posted by Anonymous linda | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:49:00 AM   

You even commented on my blog!!! Yeah!!

Posted by Anonymous Babs | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:09:00 AM   

good to hear from you even if “nothing has changed”.

Posted by Anonymous apos | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:36:00 PM   

You ended that one just right for me. OK just apply your emergency brakes and know we are all here for you.
Hugs
PJ

Posted by Anonymous PJ | Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:43:00 PM   

:)

Posted by Anonymous apos | Tuesday, July 25, 2006 6:43:00 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 

About Me


tinylife

voices in my head

chat

Archives