tinylife

« Home | stranger on a train » | boohoohoo » | it feels lonely tonight. terribly lonely. will you... » | I can, i can, i can... » | speeding bullets and shockwaves » | may i be damned » | blog resurrected » | The End » | outside » | where is my mind? » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006

sleep

i took 2 diazepam almost 5 hours ago. why am i still so damn awake??? i just took another one. perhaps some booze might help. but i don't have any. maybe i have to take a fucking handful of these sleeping pills to put me out. but then i might have to wait another damn hour for it to take effect. cough syrup would knock the daylights out of me pretty fast. damn sleeping meds. my mind's rejecting sleep after having too much of it all day.

Posted by tinylife | 6/04/2006 01:48:00 AM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I'm sorry you can't get to sleep that is the worst thing, wanting to rest and not even Valiums will put you out. Nyquil is a big knock-out for me but I can't take it anymore, it won't mix with by bloodpressure meds. The worst thing about it tho is the horrible hang-over you get the next morning...

Posted by Anonymous BSUID=1 | Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:06:00 AM   

I hate when I can't sleep. Well, if you want to be a zombie, ask your Dr. about Lexapro. It might knock you out.
Hope you get some rest.

Posted by Anonymous babs | Monday, June 05, 2006 1:23:00 AM   

just dropping by to see how you are....

Posted by Anonymous linda | Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:45:00 PM   

diazepam online

Posted by Anonymous diazepam online | Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:52:00 AM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 

About Me


tinylife

voices in my head

chat

Archives