tinylife

« Home | blinded by tears » | goodnight » | happy father's day » | as i lie here.. » | trivial trivia » | sleep » | stranger on a train » | boohoohoo » | it feels lonely tonight. terribly lonely. will you... » | I can, i can, i can... » 

Sunday, June 25, 2006

a post about nothing, really

saturday:
other than having slept half the day away, i've walking around like a little drunk. i think i've probably had alittle too much of valium from the night before. And no, after having all that extra extra valium, i was still up till 7am. i had started taking them at 10pm the night before. i think i finally got to sleep some time in the morning. i couldn't really walk straight the whole day and was alittle retarded in my actions too. but i didn't have to do much yesterday. well, actually i did have something to do, but i didn't do it because i was kind of asleep in my own world one way or another.

sunday:
i did sleep at the right time, although i didn't really wake at the right time. i guess i do enjoy those extra hours just lying in bed, asleep or not. i did sit up in bed for an hour or so and put on a dvd called "history of violence" on my laptop and watched it to the end. not a bad one. i was trying to watch the "jarhead" dvd, but it somehow didn't work, so i guess its just too bad. more valium for me tonight? i don't know. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. its hard to telland when you realise whether its working or not, its already too late.

And so it has come, once again, to the end of the weekend. it'll be nice to have a chat once again with everyone. i think we haven't had apos, chatty and clance signed up yet. Maybe i'll drop by their blogs to let them know. I hope everyone'll have a great week ahead.

Posted by tinylife | 6/25/2006 09:27:00 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I love sleep. I just had to say it. I don't like it when my xanax doesn't help knock me out and I'm up real late.
Sleep gooooooooood. Thanks for starting the new chat! That was a great idea!

Posted by Anonymous Babs | Monday, June 26, 2006 2:26:00 AM   

Hey girl thank you for the link...now do I have to be a MSN messenger user to get into it? I know I had an id with them a year or so back...will have to find it. I miss not having the ability to be in a room with you all.

Cheers Tiny.

Posted by Anonymous apos | Monday, June 26, 2006 7:35:00 AM   

okey dokie...I am awaiting approval :D

Posted by Anonymous apos | Monday, June 26, 2006 7:53:00 AM   

Yeah I'm all signed up...if you want to see what I look like go to my profile...I havn't been able to add anything else, it took me over an hour to figure out the picture thingy. Forget all those other questions, that's for the kids. They really shouldn't answer all those questions they ask, it would lead all the child molesters and axe-murderers straight to where they live... PS, I used to look a, lot better before..say 20 years ago before I started taking all these drugs ( and ate all the junk food),lol

Posted by Anonymous linda | Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:17:00 AM   

Hey Tiny. I haven't seen the pic yet, but I will go looking.

I hear ya on taking extra meds. I was really in pain one night and I didn't want to end up in the ER again so I doubled all my pain meds (3). I finally slept a few hours and when I got up I was like a drunk. I kept walking sideways to my right. Hello walls.

Posted by Anonymous PJ | Friday, June 30, 2006 8:45:00 AM   

I havn't managed to get in chat yet but I will. Thanks Tiny for setting this up. Msn is so much better layout than yahoo and feels very homey, and has more features yahoo doesn't have...hope you are feeling better today...hugz, Linda

Posted by Anonymous linda | Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:18:00 PM   

just stopping by to see how you are doing....hugz, Linda

Posted by Anonymous linda | Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:00:00 AM   

Hi Tiny. Just stopping by to nod and say OK. See you in chat, if we ever get anyone to show up?

Posted by Anonymous PJ | Friday, July 07, 2006 4:12:00 AM   

hmmmm... long time, no Tiny. I miss her...

Posted by Anonymous babs | Friday, July 14, 2006 1:19:00 AM   

I keep waiting to catch you in the chat but I never see you...well anyone in there.

I don't wanna appear as if I'm *poking* you but where you at girl?

Posted by Anonymous apos | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:21:00 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 

About Me


tinylife

voices in my head

chat

Archives