tinylife

« Home | happy father's day » | as i lie here.. » | trivial trivia » | sleep » | stranger on a train » | boohoohoo » | it feels lonely tonight. terribly lonely. will you... » | I can, i can, i can... » | speeding bullets and shockwaves » | may i be damned » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

goodnight

Tonight i am going to bed early. it is not because i'm tired or because i can't wait for tomorrow to come. in fact, i am so not looking forward to the next day. but anyhow, i'm going to bed early because i have nothing else to do staying awake. this whole having nothing to do thing is just driving me crazy. sure i could put on a movie or read a book, but i don't feel like it. i guess i'd rather sleep. i can't believe i can even post about something as silly as this. but if my memory has not failed me (which it has many times), i believe i've posted sillier stuff before. i really have nothing else to say here. i guess i could talk about the sleeveless shirt i'm wearing with a cute little bear on it wearing a bright red ribbon. or i could talk about how it always rains when i'm about to step out of the house. or i could go into details about how long it has been since i changed my sheets and there're prob bed bugs crawling all over me whilst i sleep at night. but nah.. i think i'll switch off whatever it is that's on and go to bed. So goodnight all you good people. And goodday, if you're reading this in the day.

Posted by tinylife | 6/20/2006 09:27:00 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

sometimes going to bed just seems like the only thing to do no matter how many other choices we have. at least it's a safe thing to do. hope you got some good sleep, no weird dreams to interrupt it.

Posted by Anonymous Lisa | Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:24:00 AM   

I understand that. Sometimes, that's all I want to do is sleep because nothing else sounds good.

If you can figure out how to steal the background, feel free! I stole it off the Internet. I think I have the pictured saved in my computer somewhere if you need me to email it to you. Let me know if you do!

Posted by Anonymous Babs | Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:41:00 AM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 

About Me


tinylife

voices in my head

chat

Archives