tinylife

« Home | trivial trivia » | sleep » | stranger on a train » | boohoohoo » | it feels lonely tonight. terribly lonely. will you... » | I can, i can, i can... » | speeding bullets and shockwaves » | may i be damned » | blog resurrected » | The End » 

Monday, June 12, 2006

as i lie here..

i am suddenly hit by a feeling of sadness. sure, it doesn’t sound like something new, but this feels different from the usual apathy that i feel. it feels like my heart is heavy and it is sinking deeper and deeper as if i have just been thrown with some kind of dreadful news. and i feel lonely too like there is no one here to share this burden with me. it is as if someone had just left me and a part of me is now missing. this is strange, there is no reason for me to feel this way all of a sudden. nothing devastating happened today or yesterday or last week. no one came and no one left. but i don’t know why i feel like someone did and left a hole inside me. i am left feeling empty, i am not sure by what force i feel this way. i want to stick my hand into my body and fill this missing part with something. or maybe stick it with glue to the rest of the organs. or is it my brain that needs this glue. i don’t want to feel anymore.

Posted by tinylife | 6/12/2006 11:44:00 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

That sucks Tiny. Sorry you are feeling that way. Part of depression, I suppose. Sadness for no apparent reason just strikes those of us with depression. When asked why are we down, we don't know, we just are. Damn brains and their mucked up chemicals.

Posted by Anonymous babs | Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:59:00 AM   

Hi Tiny, i thought you had gone! Glad your back anyway. I wish as always and with everyone who suffers, that i could do something to make it all better. But in reality i think that is impossible. I guess all i can do is listen to your words. Apologies for my absense, i have been low on time due to the increasing length of my posts, and my exams. I wish you well, and i shall come back soon. Peace and happiness!

Posted by Anonymous Sam | Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:28:00 PM   

Tiny, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. It seems they took away the Chat feature at The Tower. At least we could meet there and talk. I didn't chat much but many here kept close contact. It was hard for me to keep up when it was a lot of people in the room. I hope tomorrow is better for you...hugz, Linda

Posted by Anonymous linda | Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:42:00 AM   

Hey how do you run the little chat box here? I wrote a little message but there was no place to click....Linda

Posted by Anonymous BSUID=1 | Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:46:00 AM   

I sometimes think I am a goddess and will take over the world someday. muwhahahahahahaha
Happy OTT!!!

Posted by Anonymous Babs | Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:24:00 PM   

Hi Tiny, here I am back again to try and work your Chat Box. I can't find the ENTER button to leave you a message but anyway I'll say "hi" and hope things are going well for you today

Posted by Anonymous linda | Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:47:00 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 

About Me


tinylife

voices in my head

chat

Archives